ABOUT the Challenge
The 30-Day Women’s Cycling Challenge is designed to expose newer athletes to the benefits of an effective training program and to teach them the skills that will make them faster and more efficient on the bike. It is also a fantastic way to connect with other women cyclists and get the motivation and accountability from a coach in a friendly and inclusive environment. You do not need to have training experience to join.
I was no different than the typical beginner cyclist who just rode their bike with no plan or goals. But I was fortunate to surround myself with good coaches and experienced cyclists who taught me how to train properly and be efficient on the bike. And yes, bike riding requires skills, not just strength. The strongest rider doesn’t usually win the race. It’s the rider who can combine strength with skills who goes faster.
You will get faster and stronger if you continue to train with a structured plan and practice the skills you learn during this challenge. I hope you will enter your email to be in the know for the next cycling challenge!
Be in the know for when the next 30 Day Women’s Challenge starts!
- Fitter – Improve your fitness by completing structured workouts with a purpose
- Faster – learn new skills that will result in speed, efficiency, and economy on the bike
- Stronger – develop muscular strength for riding on hills, climbs, and flat road
- A training plan with three structured cycling workouts per week
- Daily core workout
- Access to Coach Theia and fellow participants via a private forum
what do you get?
- Access to a community of like-minded women in a private setting
- Motivation from fellow riders
- Nutrition guidance and recovery tips
- Access to exclusive 360 Velo discounts
- A power meter or trainer with a power meter
- Today’s Plan Premium account
- Willing and able to commit to the challenge
- Able to do 2-3 workouts per week
- Currently riding at least four hours a week
- We will keep track of workout completion
- The goal is to complete 80% of all the workouts
The Women's 30 Day Cycling Challenge featured on the Fat Girl Fit Blog
Read what Lisa says about the Women’s 30 Day Cycling Challenge on her blog Fat Girl Fit. “Given the opportunity to take part in a 30 day cycling challenge with the objective to result in being fitter, faster and stronger on the bike will always have me sold! I was one of 100 women lucky to take part in the 30-Day Women’s Cycling Challenge.”